As Tampa criminal defense attorneys and DUI lawyers, we at Pallegar Law, P.A. specialize in defending individuals charged with all different types of crimes. Our promise to all of our clients is that we will fight to obtain the best result possible in your case and communicate with you every step of the way. Our objective is to take the stress and anxiety associated with dealing with the criminal justice system and leaving no stone unturned when we fight your criminal or DUI case.
Our firm has a reputation of distinction within the community. We are respected for our communication with clients, courtroom skills and jury trial experience. We believe that through preparation and hard work we can accomplish great results. Since no two cases are alike this is only achievable by tailoring a custom defense strategy for your case. While the approach is the same the areas of focus in each case is different every time. We will layout our game plan to you during the no-charge initial consultation that usually lasts thirty minutes up to an hour. We will also answer any and all of your questions during this consultation all at no charge to you.
We work hard on each and every case we handle. The professional organization of Thumbtack awarded Pallegar Law, P.A. the Best of 2016 and acknowledged our firm as being a Top Pro in both 2015 and 2016 with a five star rating the highest available. Furthermore, Expertise considers Pallegar Law, P.A. as being one of the best DUI lawyers in Tampa. The National Trial Lawyers recognized Ajay Pallegar as being a top 40 under 40 trial lawyer.
If you need your criminal record sealed or expunged start the process today since it takes on average six to eight months. If you need representation for your criminal case or DUI, hire an experienced Tampa criminal defense attorney or DUI defense attorney today by calling Pallegar Law, P.A. at 813-444-3912 in Tampa or 941-893-5816 in Sarasota and Bradenton.
As a former prosecutor, we represent clients all over Hillsborough County including Tampa, Plant City and Ruskin. We represent clients throughout Pinellas County this includes St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Tarpon Springs. We also represent clients throughout Sarasota and Manatee County. Our Sarasota office is conveniently located between the Bradenton and Sarasota courthouse.
We are your first line of defense for drug charges, including the possession of misdemeanor and felony drugs, sale of drugs and distribution/trafficking of drugs. We also represent violent crimes: this includes murder, assault, domestic battery, battery and robbery. Theft crimes: this includes retail and petty theft on the misdemeanor or felony level, dealing in stolen property, organized fraud, or obtaining property with a worthless check.
We defend against violations of probation both substantive violations and technical violations and routinely file motions to revoke or terminate your probation early. Terminating your probation as early as possible will save you money on monthly supervision fees and avoids the risk of a future violation therefore it is always recommended.
We represent individuals who are seriously injured as a result of a car accident or the negligence and wrong doing of someone else.
Contact Pallegar Law, P.A. today to be connected with an experienced Tampa criminal defense attorney to discuss the options you have to resolve your case.
- Criminal Law
- Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon
- Crimes Committed by College Students On and Off Campus
- Criminal Mischief & Vandalism
- Dealing in Stolen Property
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- First Time Offenders and Diversion Programs
- Fleeing and Attempting to Elude a Law Enforcement Officer
- Florida’s Sentencing Guidelines Sarasota Criminal Defense Attorney
- Fraud, Identity Theft, and Other White Collar Crimes
- Habitual Traffic Offenders
- Immigration Consequences of a Criminal Conviction
- Obstructing Justice in Florida
- Pretrial Investigation
- Retail Theft and Petty Theft
- Sealing and Expunging
- Search Warrants in Florida (Statute 933)
- Sex Crimes
- Stolen Property
- Substantive Motions
- Theft Crimes
- Types of Hearings
- Types of Pleas
- Veterans Court
- Violation of Probation Offenses
- Weapons & Firearms Charges
- Worthless Bank Checks
- DUI Defense
- Blood Draw and Breath Test in DUI Cases
- Business Purpose Only Drivers License Restriction
- Consequences of DUI Arrest
- Defenses to DUI
- Drivers License Suspension after a DUI arrest
- Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle (DHSMV)
- Ignition Interlock Devices
- Implied Consent Law in Tampa and Sarasota
- SR-22 and FR-44: Insurance Implications of a DUI Conviction and Traffic Violations
- Standardized Field Sobriety Exercises
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Car Accidents in Florida: Statistics and Common Injuries
- Car Accidents Involving Pedestrians
- Economic Damages in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases
- Contributory and Comparative Negligence: Whose Fault is it?
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Types of Car Accident Claims
- What Happens if an Uninsured Motorist Hits Your Car?
- What To Do After a Car Accident
- Using Cell Phones While Driving
- Seatbelts and Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Car Accidents